Home | About Privilege | Benefits | Quarterly Offers | TLC Service | Privilege Partnerships | T&Cs
How to use your Vouchers
- The amount of your voucher will always be valid when you spend double the amount of the voucher. For example, a £10 voucher is valid when you spend £20 or more. So if you're buying an item that costs £20, you'll only pay £10!
- Your Privilege voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer - it can't be put towards sale items, or when other discounts apply.
- The entire voucher amount must be redeemed in one go - this applies in store and online.
- The vouchers are only valid for a certain period of time, so don't forget to check the date on your voucher to see how long you have to use it!
- If you are an in store Privilege Club member (you became a member by spending £300 with us in store), then your voucher can only be used in store. If you are an online Privilege member (you became a member by spending £300 with us online), then your voucher can only be used online.
- If you are an online Privilege member, you'll receive your voucher via email, so please always keep a valid and up-to-date email address registered with us!
- If you are an online customer, use your voucher by entering your unique Privilege code, found on your Privilege Card, at the checkout - see the picture below!