1. The famous finger is of course Kate Middleton's. Famously Princess Diana's engagement ring or Lady Diana Spencer as she was known then, it is a 12 carat oval blue Ceylon Sapphire set in 19 karat white Gold surrounded by 14 solitaire Diamonds. It is hard to imagine it's worth - but it is said to be worth around £300,000 - £500,000!
2. The famous actress is Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffanys. Considered as one of the most iconic images of the 20th century, Breakfast at Tiffanys continues to influence fashion today.
3. The famous song is Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend, sang by Marilyn Monroe in the 1953 film Gentleman Prefer Blondes. This iconic look was recreated by Madonna in her hit single Material World.
4. Who can forget Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio in this hot and steamy scene from Titanic. The necklace is named 'Heart of the Ocean' in the film and unfortunately does not really exist.
5. It is the Hope Diamond. Also known as 'Le Bijou de Roi' (The Kings Jewel) 'Le bleu de France' (the Blue of France) and the Tavernier Blue and is the most famous diamond in the world. It is a 45.52 carat blue Diamond which is now housed in the Smithsonian Natural History Museum in Washington. The Hope Diamond is said to be cursed, after terrible luck has befallen on each of it's owners. Most recently James Todd (the postman who delivered the stone to the museum it is now housed in) was hit by a truck (and survived) after delivering it, his wife and dog then died not long after and his house caught fire...